Sunday, 27 April 2014

T-Shirt design 3

T-Shirt design 3

 

Thumbnails

 
 
Some quick thumbnails to get some ideas flowing. I knew that I wanted to make this design more image based and have perth as the main focus for the images.
 

Sketches/Drawing

 

 

 
These two were my favourite thumbnails and some I drew them out again in more detail.
 
 

Developed chosen idea

 
 
I had more of an idea what to do with the painted drawing oppose to the circled design so I looked at how the design would look painted.
 

Second Painting

 
 
 
I drew out and painted the design again this time taking more care as this is the painting I will be scanning in.
 

Refined Painting

 
 
I then used photoshop to the clear the background and enhance the colours slightly.
 
 

Final design

 
 
I Couldn't choose between the design being colourful or just plain black so I decided to merge the two together creating this end result.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment