Sunday, 27 April 2014

Accessory design

Accessory design

 

Chosen design


I knew that i wanted one accessory to be typographic, so for my final accessory design i looked back at my previous typographic drawings for my clothing, and found this design that i never ended up using for my t-shirt design. 

 

Development



I then drew out the design again, this time taking more care with the drawing and going over the design with a fine liner, as this is the drawing i will be scanning in.

Initial design

 

I opened my drawing into illustrator and used the live trace tool, and finished the design off my making small refinements.


Final design




 i  brought my final design over to photoshop, i chose to use the templates for a laptop and a pencil case, because these two items are landscape so the design fits well onto them. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment