Sunday, 27 April 2014

Hat design

Hat design

Quick sketches








I had an idea of basing my hat design around triangles, so i started off drawing out a few drawings of ideas that i had for my hat design. 

Development




From the drawings i chose that the winded diamond design was my favourite. I drew out the design again adding in a few improvements such as spacing the triangles apart more. and making the wings more defined and increasing the size. Then i did the same thing but finished the drawing off with fine liner.

Initial Design




I took my fine lined drawing and scanned it into illustrator where i refined the drawing and made sure the everything was symmetrical, especially the triangles. 


Final Design




I brought my final design onto the two template for a cap and beanie, so i could see how the design would look on more then one item. 



No comments:

Post a Comment